Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday and Onward!

This blog may be short because my computer can die whenever and my cord for it has decided that it no longer feels like charging it.  So, instead of spending $60 dollars on a new cord, I'm simply going to wait it out until it absolutely have to.  Ahem. 
Thursday I donated my blood, wahoooo.  The women who poked me decided she wanted to take blood out of my left arm instead of the usual right.  Can I just say that it was painful?  When she put the needle in I cringed and blood squirted out.  I was weak as usual after the donation and my arm was only a little bruised, which is no biggie.  However, Saturday I woke up and found I had a humungus bruise on my arm!  I'm going to take a picture of it for you, it's that bad!  Grandma thinks that she hit an artery.  Point is, I can barely sleep on my arm because it hurts so much.
Saturday I went to that dance called Night Craze that I told you about before.  It was all good and fun until afterwards when my body decided it wanted to get sick.  So Jeremy had to pull into the Valvoline parking lot or however the hell you spell it, I opened the door and threw up.  A cop then pulled over and suspicously asked what was going on.  After he realized that I was legitly sick he wished Jessie and Jeremy good luck and drove off!! Jeeze, I felt loved. 
Um, what else.
Today a girl came over to my lunch table and pretty much insulted me to my face... I think she was a freshman.  Don't you hate them?
My bruise still hurts...ouchie )=.  And one of my teachers even asked if I was being abused!!!! 
And we got your post cards today, yay!!
And we all miss you and mocha says hi =].  I need to eat some food and write a blog post for Media Analysis.  Grrr.
I don't know if anything else interesting has happened.

Much Love,
Shannannanananananananans

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing! Gramma told me about the bruising and I was worried for you. I hope it's feeling better by now. And I hope you're not sick!! What was wrong - was it something you ate or were you dehydrated?!?!

    As for the cop, I have many fun cop moments in my life, my favorite one being last Halloween when Carl, Tom, and Tim (who's black) and I went to a party and when we were way down the street Carl realized he'd forgotten his hat, so he ran back to get it while Tom, Tim, and I stood on a corner waiting for him. I was kind of off to the side because it was freezing and I was in my teeny tiny princess costume and trying to stay out of the wind. So a cop pulls up and says "Are we doing ok here?" and we're all like "Yea, fine" and he looks at me and goes really seriously "I mean, is everything ok here?" and I was like, "yes we're waiting for my boyfriend". He thought they were trying to attack me!!!! Soooo funny!! Another good one was when Carl was upset cuz his parents were fighting so we were sitting in his car outside a houseparty cuz he thought he might cry and a cop "pulled him over", put this flashers on everything! And when he came over he asked if Carl was driving drunk and thats why we were sitting in the car and we're like, "no, he just got some bad news from home so we're sitting here so he calms down and then we're going back inside". lol dumb cops! I mean, Im glad the first one made sure I wasnt about to be raped, but they are just too funny sumtimes.

    What did that little bitch say? When we were juniors a freshie came up to our lunch table and said to Kelly, "Uh, I think ur underwear are showing" really bitchily and Kelly said "yea, I know" and pulled them up higher hahahahahaaaaaaa. So just tell her to fuck off basically!

    Good luck with media analysis. Shouldnt be hard lol you JUST wrote a blog!!

    Also, my freshie english teacher (haslinger lol) though I was suicidal cuz I wrote an essay about how good charlotte's song "hold on" was a good influence on kids these days and she thought I meant myself and sent me to the counseling center and when i got there i started laughing and cervoni was like "this is all just a big misunderstanding, isn't it?". haha, so we appear to have a lot of similar situations going on here.

    I love you and miss everyone! Kiss the Mochs for me!! *kissies*
    me

    ReplyDelete