Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Football Sunday. (Save us.)

I am perfectly aware that the last post was late by...at least five days.  Well, it's there now!!  The television is on...and so is the Bills.  Awesome.  And guess what?  As of now, we are losing!  Shocker!  But I feel I have to sit in the family room and watch because mother made dips, a dessert, and we are making our own subs later.  Oh mother, she sure knows how to guilt trip...
Cornelia Funke's new book comes out on Tuesday!  Me and KK are quite excited.  Oh, and yesterday was a Disney Movie Night.  We watched Snow White and Pocahontus.  If you need an explanation, Anna was over. =D
Oh Gosh, cheerleaders...
Hmm...
I had my first open campus experience on Thursday.  I walked to Alexis's house and lounged there for the period.  We made it back to the school with two minutes to spare. Go us!  I have Calahan for gym and we're doing archery, which is always amusing.  And my awesome boyfriend brought me some Timmy Hoes on Friday from his open, but it sadly had to sit in my gym locker for a period before I could pour it down my deprived throat...But that's okay, it totally made my fifth period. =D
Umm...I had some homework this weekend?  For Media Analysis I had to write about a show that I watched growing up and how I found I related to it.  I talked about Buffy!  Of course!  Soooo relatable.  And I had to read a chapter in my Speech book.  Yay.  Hmmm...What else?  Oh, I finished some math problems and totally aced that homework.  I have a poster to finish for Sociology and mother needs to sign something for government.  Woopie. 
And you finally have coffee!!! Congrats!!  I'm gonna need some myself...
And I went driving last night and thought several times that mother was going to jump out the car...I'm supposed to go again tonight, but we'll see how that works out.

=D
muchos love,
<3
Shanaynay

2 comments:

  1. well it sounds like you've been having a ball ;) gotta love ms. cal haha

    ReplyDelete