Thursday, December 2, 2010

On this elaborately snowy evening

I have been blessed with the capacity to not give a shit if I get my homework done this evening.  You see, our snow day today was awesome and long, and if we get another (it could go either way...snow is flying again right now), my weekend will be, obviously made. 
Tomorrow is Jeremy's 18th birthday.  Wooohoo!!  I need to wrap his gifts.  I will before I climb into bed.  Right now he is out plowing with his father...well not actually plowing, the plows have broke and they have to shovel for the people that hired them...doesn't that suck?  I feel like they're doing it in vain.  At least they're trying!  So they're going to be doing that until six tomorrow morning.
Sooo I'm stuck swimming this year because your favorite gym teacher in the world, little miss Rock dear, didn't tell us we were going to be swimming until the day before Turkey Day.  Which meant I couldn't get a doctors note because I'm pretty dang sure most offices were closed for the long weekend.  I didn't mind so much until I got to gym on tuesday and she announced that those who aren't swimming will be reading a book about something...athletic or competition (It could be the Hunger Games! So that means it could be fictional!) while the other students are swimming.  When they finish those books they are allowed to read WHATEVER THEY WANT for the whole period!  I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUSSSSSSS.  I hope I break out in a rash or my face gets super super blotchy.  I WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS AWESOME AWESOME PROJECT.  I went up to her and told her what a great idea it was...and she basically said "mhm" and looked away...I think she holds a grudge, Heatherkins, and I somewhat...SOMEWHAT...place the blame on my dear miss Rock sister...
You'll be home soon!  I have my driving test in a few weeks! And me and Laura built a snowman today and named it Jackie.  You see, we weren't sure if it were a gal or guy.  It looks like an evil snow man though...I took pictures and will hopefully put them up soon.  If it turns out to be Jack Frost, at least it lives closer to Laura than me...
I love you so very much heatherkins<3 I should go off and do my homework...hmmm...maybe, maybe not =D. 
I love you to death!
<3
-The Shanans

2 comments:

  1. I love you too Shannerkins!! I finished shopping for u and kk and carl for xmas today!! muahaha!! I hope that snowman is NOT jack frost or we are in big trouble!! By the way, I'm sure you could get a note now saying u got a rash. Also, by senior year, Callahn LOVED ME!! So don't you blame this on me!! I feel bad for poor Jeremy!! He had to be shoveling away right before his 18th bday :( You should make him dinner, it would be really romantic n mommy could help. Just do it I'm serious, guys love that stuff.
    Talk to you soon n I want to see pictures of Jack Frost before he takes off and starts killing people!! Love you, bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh he had a good 18th birthday! buttt ill get to that in my next post wahaha

    ReplyDelete