Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm rather disappointed...

That I have been posting much more than you.  YOU the one who was yelling at me to post more on the blog.  I get on at school with nothing to do and...What do I find? Still nothing to do. Luckily, blogger.com isn't blocked.  Maybe because we use this website for Media Analysis.
Six minutes left.
Here, it's your study hall note.  You know, like when Kelly was in France?  I sent her study hall notes.  Now I'm just going to be bored and ramble for a bit.  You did know that we were out of heat for two days right?  I have no idea how people do it.  It would suck to be homeless.  It was 46 degrees in the house.  You are very lucky that you missed that. You would have been mad...a complainer...but that's okay, we will get all of that after you return home :D NEXT WEEK!
Heather, you need to post before you leave.  Please?  A good luck wish...
Mwahs.
<3 your little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Hey poods. I only stopped posting blogs cuz no one was reading them so it seemed really pointless. And kk still hasnt read any of them and did you read the 3 before the on at the top of the page cuz i posted like 3 or 4 that no one has read. not cool. i read and posted on all of kks and she doesnt read mine. lame. i cant wait to get home. this week had better go by really fast. miss you and love you, me. ill post another one as long as everyone reads all the ones ive posted. love you!!

    ReplyDelete